Anatomie provides chic high-performance women’s travel clothing specially designed to be as flexible as your jetsetter lifestyle
Left to Right: 1. Kate Pant in White, 2. Susan Pant and Cali Vest in Pearl, 3. Dora Skirt in White, 4. Kenya Jacket and Techno Chino Pant in White
Designed and created by Kate and Shawn Boyer, Anatomie fusions together innovative design and quality fabrics differentiating it from other apparel brands in the industry.
They are passionate about redefining modern designer travel wear for the style-conscious international clientele. Their core philosophy embodies sophisticated European style and active living. Each piece is made in Europe using the finest fabrics from France and Italy.
European styling, fine fabrics and innovative design for active living
As innovators in the designer travel clothes industry, they understand that the stylish modern woman requires a versatile wardrobe when traveling – one that translates seamlessly from the boardroom to the plane and on all adventures in between.
- High quality stylish casual wear
- Made with the finest French and Italian performance fabrics
- Wrinkle free
- No dry cleaning necessary
- No iron needed
- Machine washable
- Quick drying
- Breathable/moisture wicking
- Super lightweight (pants are 0.6 pounds)
- Versatile (can be worn day to night)
- European craftsmanship
- Great for travel (packs easily)
- Flattering on most body types (body shaping)
- Timeless/ classic look
- Durable fabrics that will not shrink or stretch over time
Shop the Spring 2017 Collection at Intrigue…Let us pack your bags!