Most people tend to stick to what they know when it comes to their personal style. But this year, consider spicing things up and trying a new trend—or several! After all, there’s no better time than the new year to press the reset button on your look. Below are five fashion risks every woman should take!
1. Wearing All Red– Not only is red a bold and daring color, it also symbolizes passion and confidence—just another reason why you should try a monochrome look in this fiery shade.
(Shop The Look: Aubree Pant- Trina Turk, Modern Icon Diva Coat- Yoana Baraschi, & Muriel Top- Trina Turk)
2. Belting Outerwear– This look is beneficial for two reasons: It highlights your curves, which provides a flattering shape, and enables you to show off your accessorizing skills without sacrificing warmth in the wintertime.
(Photo Source: whowhatwear.com)
3. Bold Maxi Skirts– Bold maxi skirts are versatile pieces that can easily be dressed up or down. Look for rich colors and loud patterns that contrast the skirt’s long and flowing shape.
(Shop The Look: Castaway Skirt – Bailey 44)
4. Think Pink– Pink isn’t just for little girls. A burst of pink can make any look pop!
(Shop The Look: Printed Neoprene Dress- Hale Bob)
5. White Out– No white after Labor Day? Says Who? Winterize your look with a cozy wool coat or cardigan.
(Shop The Look: Coddington Sweater & Saniya Pant- Trina Turk)