TRAVEL IN STYLE
Anatomie is a luxury brand feeling of ultimate comfort. Since 2006, Anatomie has built a brand around a philosophy of great comfort, convenience and style. You want to look put together while you’re traveling all over the world, so count on these attributes in every item of clothing they create.
- EASY CARE– Simply machine wash cold on a gentle cycle, then tumble dry low. Or hand-wash your item in a hotel sink and hang to dry. It’s that easy. No dry cleaning is ever required, except for their specialty pieces designed in materials such as leather and wool.
- QUICK DRY– The majority of their fabrics are designed to hang-dry within 15 to 20 minutes. Because we know you don’t have any time to waste.
- LIGHTWEIGHT– They use only lightweight, breathable fabrics that feel great and won’t weigh down your suitcase. For example, 15 pieces—including a mixture of pants, tops and jackets—weigh only 8 pounds, making the perfect carry-on for a two-week trip.
- WRINKLE FREE– Forget ironing. All wrinkles will disappear as you put on your clothes and wear them, due to their unique European fabrics.
- STRETCHY– Ease of movement is key whether you’re on a 12-hour flight or navigating through a busy day. That’s why they use fabrics containing Lycra® and add stretch panels to their jackets so comfort and fit is optimized.
SKYLER SKINNY PANT
Their bestselling skinny pant is tailored to perfection in their signature curve-hugging stretch, specially designed to be comfortable and breathable with an allover slimming effect. Alex Jimenez of TravelFashionGirl.com calls Anatomie’s Skylers “the best travel pants for women.” A modern wardrobe classic for traveling the world or elevating everyday style, it’s a perfect replacement for your jeans or a smart update to your work wardrobe.
KATE SKINNY CARGO PANT
A skinny cargo pant that fuses chic European sensibility with impeccable tailoring and comfort. Crafted in their signature curve-hugging stretch, which is breathable with an allover slimming effect, their bestselling style is ideal for travel and everyday. Nora Dunn of TheProfessionalHobo.com is devoted to the pant for her global adventures. Dressier than a yoga pant and more comfortable than jeans, it’s outfitted with plenty of pockets for storing essentials.
FIORA CARGO PANT
Function meets fashion in this travel-ready cargo pant equipped with multiple pockets for storing on-the-go essentials. Designed in their signature curve-hugging stretch with an easy fit and straight leg, it’s a sumptuously comfortable style for long plane rides and adventurous exploits. Whether on safari, exploring the Australian Outback, or just upgrading your downtime look at home, it’s a must-have for effortless utilitarian cool.
Just in time for cooler weather, their Marjorie Legging is designed in a heavier fabric with plenty of stretch for all-day comfort and style. Timelessly-chic and travel-ready, it combines the look of pants with the fit of a legging.