‘Tis (officially) the season! No need to drive to the mall, avoid the crowds and stop on over to Intrigue. Our goal has always been to showcase feminine dressing that has a chic and sexy aesthetic since we first opened in 1987. Given the appeal of our designers and merchandise assortment, we picked the brains of our staff of stylists to share tips for holiday dressing.
We all love pointers on to look chic, sleek and simply gorgeous at our plethora of holiday fetes approaching this season so without further ado, here are our top holiday fashion tips.
1. So many people stick to darker colors during the winter months. Get noticed at the party in a bright, bold print like this Print Crepe Sheath Dress by Nicole Miller.
2. An embellished dress adds extra sparkle such as this Sheath Dress by Nicole Miller.
3. A long sleeved dress transitions seamlessly from day to night – just add a pair of statement earrings or a necklace and heels! Our pick is this Side-Zip T Dress by Tracy Reese.
4. Experiment with textures like lace and fringe, which make a LBD much more interesting such as this Tiered Fringe Dress by Shoshanna.
5. Incorporate a shimmering piece into your outfit for a festive look – just be careful that you don’t overdo it. Pair an all-over sequined blazer with a solid top for the perfect balance.
#IntrigueFineApparel #WearItShareIt #AlwaysOnTrend