The look that has stood the test of time is the perfect basic. Whether its weekend attire or a special event or occasion, properly styled it can make an outfit…basics are classics, they are what style is centered around! Below are 5 basics every fashionista should have in their wardrobe.
1. Crewneck Sweatshirt- The sweatshirt is the new t-shirt…for just the right amount of slouch.
2. Jeans- An investment yes, but they also make an outfit. There’s nothing like jeans and a t-shirt…a go to look for any day, any season.
3. A Cuff Bracelet- It can give a simple black dress a new look for a night out or take jeans and a tee to the next level.
4. Aviator Sunglasses- Everyone should own a pair of aviators. Ray-Ban first put them on the map in 1936 as they were developed for pilots to protect their eyes while flying and have transformed into a fashion staple.
5. A fitted tank- A slimming trick! Just about every girl could use this. Wear a form fitting tank top between your breezy summer top to keep your mid section sleek & trim. The underpinning cami will press and flatten against your torso, plus it’s a lightweight layering trick for all seasons.